WSG Media have a long history in producing quality books on snowsports.
The World Snowboard Guide was the first book ever published dedicated to providing independent reviews on the best resorts for snowboarders to visit, and since 1996, eleven editions have now been produced.
This year we have released the first in a new series of guidebooks, which will provide unparalled detail on an individual country. Combining the resort knowledge that we are acclaimed for, with the essential background and travel information, the Snow-search series will be the only title you will need to get the most out of your travels.
If you run a shop and are interested in selling the book, then take a look at the various options available. You can go sale or return via our Worldwide distributors, buy direct from us, or become a virtual seller where we handle all the fulfilment on your behalf.
If you are interested in purchasing any of books, then you can do this direct or choose from the huge number of high street and internet retailers.
World Snowboard Guide 12th edition
It's been far too long since the last edition, but it'll certainly be worth the wait. Focused more on the riding and less on the stats, and with a new professional design, the 12th edtion of the snowboarders bible will be an essential purchase.
500 resorts, over 63 countries
- “easy to use and comprehensive” Transworld Snowboarding Magazine
- “the best snowboard guidebook money can buy” Document Snowboard Magazine
- “Excellent guide to the best riding on the globe” Sunday Observer
- “Beginner or expert snowboarder, if you’re planning a trip of any kind the WSG should not be ignored” Ski & Board Magazine
- “By far the best guide to the slopes on the market.” FHM
Stock our books
- Book shops - contact our distributors
- Non book trade - contact us direct
- Online retailer - No obligation and no committment - let us handle the fulfilment
Buy our books
- Available in book stores worldwide
- Available online via hundreds of websites
- Available direct from us